Breakdowns, along with metrics and filters, determine what data is shown in your reports. Breakdowns help you slice your report data by certain attributes, such as the ad format or the platform an ad was viewed on.
What do breakdowns do?
Breakdowns determine how your report is organized. For example, if you wanted to see your earnings broken down by site, you could add the Site breakdown. You can add additional breakdowns to further reorganize and refine your data.
Where are the breakdowns in a report?
To access the list of available breakdowns, click the Down arrow next to “Break down by” above the chart area.
Change the breakdowns in your report
The order of breakdowns in a report depends on the order you add them. You can change, add, or remove breakdowns.
Note: Not all combinations of breakdowns are available in all reports, and some breakdowns can’t be used together in the same report (e.g., site and ad network).
Change an existing breakdown
- While viewing your report, click the Down arrow next to “Break down by”.
- Select a new breakdown from the drop-down list.
Add additional breakdowns
- While viewing your report, click + Add.
- Select a different breakdown from the drop-down list.
- To add another breakdown, click + Add and select again.
Remove a breakdown
- While viewing your report, click the Down arrow of the breakdown you want to remove.
- Click Remove breakdown.