Ads from certified Google ad networks are allowed to appear on your pages by default. On the Ad networks tab, you can set your preferences for blocking ads from existing ad networks, or all future ad networks.
Note: When networks are blocked, they can’t buy your inventory, but your inventory is still viewable in their targeting tools. If a buyer attempts to target ads from the blocked network to your inventory, the ads won’t run.
Allow or Block ad Networks:
- Sign in to your AdSense account.
- Click Blocking controls.
- Click your product. For example, click Content for AdSense for content.
- Click Manage Ad networks.
- To allow or block new Google certified ad networks:
- At the top of the page, click the control to indicate whether you’d like to automatically allow or block ads from ad networks that are certified by Google in the future. This includes only ad networks that may be certified by Google in the future, not ad networks that are already certified.
- To allow or block current Google certified ad networks:
- Click the control next to the ad network name to allow or block it.
Tip: Use the search box to find specific ad networks.