If you haven’t received your PIN, or it’s been lost, you can request a replacement PIN. To make sure it has enough time to reach you, you’ll need to wait 3 weeks after your last PIN was mailed before requesting a replacement.
Before you request a replacement PIN
Make sure your account information including your payment address is correct. If needed, you can change your payment address. In addition, we recommend you follow these tips:
- Use the same wording across all of your payment address fields.
- Confirm your address is recognized by your local post office.
- Verify with your mail service provider or post office that your mail is not being forwarded to another address.
Request a replacement PIN
- Sign in to your AdSense account.
- On your AdSense homepage, find the PIN verification card and click Verify. (You might need to click View more to reveal the card.)
- Click Resend PIN.
AdSense will mail a new PIN to your payment address. If your original PIN arrives first, feel free to use it; the replacement PIN will be a duplicate of the original.