Reports in AdSense are designed to give you insight into your account performance. They include charts and tables so you can view trends and compare important metrics. The pre-made Performance overview report lets you quickly check your earnings.
You can also create, save, and schedule custom reports to help you keep track of how things change over time.
Find your way around
- Report list: Create a custom report or run pre-made reports.
- Date ranges: Switch between dates and compare date ranges.
- Settings: Change the timezone or currency of your report.
- Save options: Save and schedule reports or export reports.
- Breakdowns: Add breakdowns to organize your data.
- Filters: Add filters to refine the data in your reports.
- Metrics: Pick the metrics you want to see in your chart.
- Charts: Visualize your data and switch between chart types.
- Events: View historical changes to your account and add your own notes.
- Table data: By default, the top rows of the table are selected for you. Click Show all to explore the entire table. You can use the eyes in the table to add data series to your chart.